Michael Aaron Casares: Ghost Roads

 

Ghost Roads by Michael Aaron Casares



"I am reborn here.
In this conscious, in this body.
I am breathing beneath the sun,
a star that shines like all the others,
but kind to stay it's wrath.
I awaken on this planet amid those
who've forgotten or those usurped
by our times. Lost in this dissention
I have become like a fish swimming
against the current.
Leaping, flying--I've become divided."

-New Paths


Order the new release Ghost Roads, poetry by Michael Aaron Casares. Ghost Roads features 29 poems and is a reflective volume of poetry shifting through the silence of quiet San Antonio.


Limited.


ISBN: (nil)
Edition: First Edition
Publisher: Virgogray Press
Publish Date: October 10, 2008
Language: English
Pages: 40
Binding: Saddle stitch Paperback
Dimensions: 5.5in wide × 8in tall



$10 + tax, price includes shipping & handling.

















No comments:

Post a Comment